Photographic Image (5822)
Image of William Ferguson Massey's visit to Limavady, 1916. Scanned from a postcard belonging to Mrs. M. Wilson. Inscription on the back of the postcard reads, "2nd Limavady Presbyterian Church, Irish Green Street with old school on right. Rev. Macready, Mr. Massey, John Mark, Mr. Robert Douglas." Mrs. Wilson's grandfather, Mr. S.H. Crawford, was clerk of the Board of Guardians and the Rural District Council at the time.